Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Spring Fever - Accessories

spring accessories
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Spring is just around the corner which means warmer weather and brighter accessories! Statement jewelry and colorful bags are some of my favorite trends for this spring, by adding a colorful accessory or a fun shoe you can start transitioning your wardrobe into spring. 

I have rounded some of my favorite spring accessories and most of them (except this gorgeous bag) are under $200!

This statement necklace is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry because you can wear it all year around, I love pairing it with dresses and vests in the Fall and all white outfits in the Spring! I just ordered these shoes and these earrings are on sale for $41!

Shop the post below:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished