Thursday, April 6, 2017

All about the Mules


Funny story a couple of days ago I texted my husband and told him that I had finally gotten some mules, his response was "It's 10 am on a Saturday I didn't know it was a day drink kind of weekend!" 😂Silly boy! I wasn't talking about the drink; although I do love Moscow Mules! I was actually talking about the shoes!!

As you might've guessed this is not a post about alcohol but about shoes! A couple of months ago when the Mule trend started getting big I said to myself that I was never going to jump on that bandwagon. Fast forward a couple of months and here we are I can't get enough of this trend! One of the main reasons I love mules is because they are effortless, it is as easy as throwing on some slippers but way more stylish!!
Mules - Heels Edition


Embroidered (Here) | Bow (Here) | Scalloped (Here) | Gray (Here) | 
Camel (Here) | Cobalt (Here) | Black (Here) | Cross Camel (Here) |
Mint (Here) | Light Brown (Here) |



Mules - Flats Edition

Blush (Here) | Silver (Here) | Pointy (Here) | Black Embroidered (Here) |
Blush Embroidered (Here) | Black (Here) | Multi-red (Here) |
Blush Bow (Here) | Leopard (Here)

Shop This Post:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished