Saturday, February 4, 2017

Casual Valentine's Day Outfit

Coat ( HERE) | Sweater ( HERE) | Necklace ( HERE) | Leggings ( HERE) |
Boots ( HERE - They are currently 50% off!!) | Lipstick ( HERE)

February is here which means Valentine's day is just around the corner! Pink + Red just screams Valentine's day to me! It is probably one of my favorite color combinations and I have realized that I need to wear it more often.

My husband and I don't really like to go out to dinner for Valentine's day, there are always too many people and super long waits! Even though we don't like going out to dinner on that day, I still love to be festive and incorporate valentine's colors into my outfits all throughout February but specially on the 14th!! ❤️❤️

This coat is one of my favorite winter pieces, I love it so much I have it in two colors. It is warm enough for the early winter in Vermont and is not too bulky that I get to wear it in Texas when it gets down to the 50s! The red color of this coat is so stunning, such a vibrant red that would look good on everybody!!!

This pink sweater has been one of my favorite recent purchases because the sleeves are on trend and the price is just right ($26)!! I ordered this necklace a couple of weeks ago because I saw it on an outfit picture on Pinterest and I loved it! I was a little worried that it was going to be heavy but it is not at all, it is so cute and it comes in 9 colors and the one I one wearing is on sale for $28!! I am thinking about ordering the Mauve color for the Spring/Summer.

I put together this super casual Valentine's Day outfit which can be perfect for all month long!









Shop this post:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished