Thursday, July 14, 2016

#NSale

The best sale of the year is finally here!!! I have rounded up my favorite things from this year's Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

Early access July 14 - July 21
Open to the Public July 22 -August 7


NSale - Shoes

Leopard Flats (here) // Maroon Booties (here) // Sneakers (here) //
Gray Peep Toe Booties (here) // Side Lace Booties (here) //
Flat OTK Boots (here) // Heel OTK Boots (here)




NSale - Accessories

KS Cuff (here) // Blanket Scarf (here) // KS Earrings (here) // Tassel Bag (here) //
 Brown Suede Bag (here) // KS Necklace (here) //
Crossbody Jumbo Rebecca Minkoff (here)



Nsale - Clothes

Off the shoulder shirt (here) // TopShop jeans (here) // Faux leather jacket (here) //
Black long sleeve shirt (here) // Patagonia sweater (here) // Long sleeve dress (here) //
Ombre cardigan (here) // Romper (here)





Happy Shopping!!

1 comment :

  1. Normally I don't read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you,

    very nice post. I will share it my social media site !!!
    http://thesavvybitchlifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished