Thursday, January 22, 2015

Working in a Winter Wonderland

I love snow...well let me rephrase that; I love snow when it doesn't cause flight delays and I don't have to go outside. Since I work in Michigan it means I have to deal with snow most days during the winter; but that doesn't mean that you can't look cute.

When I first started traveling to cold weather place I thought that being warm and stylish was impossible; but I was wrong! Now a days fall and winter are my favorite seasons to get dressed for! Layers can make an outfit better!

This week when I got to Michigan I was struggling with the cold weather and I had been in a style rut..so I decided to add some color to my outfits :)

Sweater (Exact Here) // Pants (Similar Here) // 
Kendra Scott Necklace (Exact Here) // Shoes (Similar Here)

One of my favorite outfits this week!

It was also a good hair day :)

When I leave the office I have to change my shoes...this is something I've had to get used to 
Boots (Exact Here, and they are on sale!)

  The snow looks so pretty!!!


Stay Warm! :)



Love, Isabel



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished