Thursday, January 29, 2015

Leopard is a Neutral


I have a slight obsession with leopard print; ok i'm lying I am completely obsessed with leopard print.   Leopard print as an accessory can take an outfit from boring to fabulous, and leopard print as the focal point can be hard to pull off but it is done the right way all eyes will be on you (in a good way!)

One of my favorite leopard pieces in my closet is my leopard faux fur vest, so naturally I had to wear it twice for forgetting about it al winter long :)

One vest two ways...

The first day I wore this leopard vest was to work and I decided on an all black outfit and letting the vest be the focal point.


Shirt (Similar Here) // Pants (Similar Here) // Vest (Similar Here or Here) //
Booties (Similar Here)

A selfie with this vest was a must :)

Necklace (Similar Here) // Kendra Scott Necklace (Exact Here)

The second day I wore the vest to travel back home and it was the perfect combination of warmth and chic. I decided on a neutral palette to offset the leopard print :)

Sweater (Similar Here) // Vest (Similar Here or Here) // Jeans (Exact Here) //
Booties (Similar Here) // Kendra Scott Necklace (Exact Here)







Love, Isabel

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished