Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Luck of the Irish

You might be able to tell by now, but i love color and I hate being boring when I get dressed. I am not afraid of color by any means. Sometimes I think I push the envelope a little bit when it comes to a Corporate job...but much rather stand out than blend in :)

Lately I've had an obsession with the color navy and green...and together they are just amazing (even my suitcase is Navy with green polka dots) So today I decided to combine my two favorite colors in one outfit...



and no outfit is complete without a monogram....



Shirt (Forever 21 old), Shoes (Jessica Simpson), Pants (JC Penney), Monogrammed Necklace (Marley Lilly)

It really looked like I was a Notre Dame Fan today (go fightin' Irish! lol)....but I still loved my outfit. The green pants are some of the most comfortable dress pants I own and of course they are super bright! I think people should embrace color more, even in corporate offices. When I see somebody wearing bright colors it makes me smile....and a little more smiles around the office is never a bad thing :)

Love,
Isabel

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished