Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Happy Humpday!

Many of you might not know this but I am a huge baseball fan...my team of course is the Texas rangers.

One of things in my bucket list is to visit every Major League Baseball park in the US and of course the one in Canada. Here is a list of all 30 MLB ballparks and the one I've visited so far:


Ballparks of Major League Baseball Poster - Click Image to Close
Source: thestadiumshoppe.com
American League:

  1. Globe Life Park - Texas Rangers (VISITED)
  2. Yankee Stadium - NY Yankees (VISITED)
  3. Camden Yards - Baltimore Orioles (VISITED)
  4. Comerica Park - Detroit Tigers
  5. Fenway Park - Boston Red Sox
  6. Kauffman Stadium - Kansas City Royals
  7. Minute Maid Park - Houston Astros (VISITED)
  8. O.co Coliseum - Oakland A's
  9. Progressive Field - Cleveland Indians
  10. Rogers Center - Toronto Blue Jays
  11. Safeco Field - Seattle Mariners
  12. Target Field - Minnesota Twins
  13. Tropicana Field - Tampa Bay Rays
  14. US Cellular Field - Chicago White Sox
  15. Angel Stadium - The Angels of Anaheim
National League:
  1. AT&T Park - San Francisco Giants
  2. Busch Stadium - St. Louis Cardinals
  3. Chase Field - Arizona Diamondbacks
  4. Citi Field -New York Mets
  5. Citizens Bank Park -Philadelphia Phillies
  6. Coors Field - Colorado Rockies
  7. Dodger Stadium - L.A. Dodgers
  8. Great American Ball Park - Cincinnati Reds
  9. Marlins Park - Miami Marlins
  10. Miller Park - Milwaukee Brewers
  11. Nationals Park - Washington Nationals(VISITED)
  12. Petco Field - San Diego Padres
  13. PNC Park - Pittsburg Pirates
  14. Turner Field - Atlanta Braves
  15. Wrigley Field - Chicago Cubs
This weekend I am driving to Boston and crossing another park off my list, Fenway Park!!! I couldn't be more excited about this, Fenway Park is one of the most iconic ballparks in baseball it is a classic (hello Green Monster!). In honor of my visit to Fenway this weekend I am writing a post on my favorite outfits to wear to a baseball game; but of course i had to stick with my Rangers ;)

Who says a jersey can't be cute?


"Rangers Game!" by chaumont on Polyvore
Texas Jersey (Majestic), Jean Shorts (H&M or J.Crew), Sandals (Nordstroms), Texas Ranger Tank Top (Similar Nike)

A little southern

Top (Victoria's Secret Pink), Jean Shorts (J.Crew) Cowboy Boots (Cavender's)

All Dressed Up




Texas Rangers Baseball Strapless Game Day Dress  by jillbenimble, $55.00
Dress (Etsy)

I will be dreaming about baseball until this weekend....meanwhile I have to go back to Power Points and reports...

To my lovely fiance (who is a Yankees Fan) - Don't worry I will take a picture of Fenway for you ;)

Love,
Isabel

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished