Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pink Perfect

I know it is not Wednesday....but I am still wearing pink :)

Dress (H&M), Shoes (Jessica Simpson), Watch (Michael Kors), Necklace (Target not available online)

For somebody who's favorite color is pink (I know how original!) I don't wear it as often as I would like to, it is actually really hard to find a cute pink dress that doesn't make you feel like a 5 year old. A couple of weeks ago I went shopping with my best friends and came across the perfect pink dress. This dress was so perfect it was hard to believe. It was the perfect length, the perfect shade and the perfect cut (I know i have said perfect so many times, but I am just so excited about this dress)

I felt put together and professional when I tried on this dress, which is really hard to do when you are wearing a vibrant hot pink dress.

I just needed one last thing to make my outfit truly perfect...the right accessories :) Thank you Target for never disappointing.....



With my job I travel every week, so living out of a suitcase can sometime be a hassle but that doesn't mean that I have to stop being fashionable. This dress is great for traveling because it doesn't wrinkle even after hours in my suitcase specially when I forget to unpack after I landed on Mondays. I love the fact that I didn't have to iron my clothes this morning....because let's be honest I like my sleep too much...

Love,
Isabel

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished