Monday, August 11, 2014

In Fashion September is our New Year

In Fashion the September Issue is iconic; it is a new beginning - a glimmer of hope between those crop tops and barely there shorts that have been haunting us all Summer long. It is also a friendly reminder that the best is yet to come.

 Don't get me wrong I love Summer and laying by the pool as much as the next girl but Fall brings cozy sweaters, rich textures, jeweled tones, pumpkin spiced lattes and of course football! I would like to point out that with Fall also comes Baseball Post Season; but that would just be adding insult to injury since the Rangers are doing so terrible this season.... (#RangersUsedtoKnowOctober) 

With all of this talk about Fall you might be wondering if I know what day today is...yes I know it is August and I also know that there are still a couple of weeks left of Summer. But like any September Issue worth reading it is published in August, giving you a preview of all the pretty little things that are coming your way.

That is the reason why I decided to start my blog now, Fall means a new chapter in my life - the first season engaged to the most amazing guy ever and doing something that I have always wanted to do; start a Fashion blog. So here it goes to writing about technology (I am a nerd at heart), my love for fashion and my obsession with sports (specially Baseball)

The best is yet to come....

Love,
Isabel


 Honorary Mentions: Thank You Marie Claire and InStyle September Issues for making my laptop bag weigh an extra 30 lbs at the airport today.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished