Saturday, October 21, 2017

Fall Essentials

When I woke up this morning it was 49 degrees and I could not contain my excitement!! It is finally, slowly starting to feel like Fall! I decided to round up my top 10 fall essentials, the best part is all of these items are under $75!!


1. Layering Necklaces: I own this set ($42) from Baublebar and I reach for it almost every day! These dainty pieces are the perfect finishing touches of any outfit. The best part of this trend is that you don't have to go out and spend your money on it, just pick a couple of necklaces from your closet in different lengths and pair them together!

2. Sneakers: Athleisure is back stronger than ever this fall! It is a great wait to be comfy and still look cute! I wore these sneakers($60) while I was in NY last weekend and it was the perfect shoe to walk around the city!

3. Metallic Accessories: Metallic accessories are everywhere this Fall, the best part about this trend is that you can just dip your toes on this trend with small accessories like these earrings ($48) or go big with these shoes ($23.34) and they also come in rose gold!!

4. Pops of Red: Red is the color of the Fall! You can just wear pops of red your make up; this red lipstick ($27) is one of my favorite ones to wear all year around! Or make this color the star of your outfit!

5. Hoops:  Please tell me I am not the only one who was obsessed with hoops in High School! Well good news (or bad if you hated them back then), hoops are the accessory of the fall and they come in all sizes and finishes! If you don't want to invest a lot on this trend I recommend getting these sets, they come in gold, silver and rose gold and they are only $6! If you want to invest a little more on this trend, these hoops ($85) from Kendra Scott are my favorite!

6. Velvet Accessories: This Fall season is going to be all about textures, and velvet is the one textures that I have been seeing everywhere! You can go all in with these gorgeous booties ($24.59) or just add a touch of velvet with this clutch ($35) or these earrings ($5).

7. Moto Jakets: I believe this should be a staple in your wardrobe every Fall, but the styles this year are so much fun! They come embroidered ($40), studded ($43), and colorful ($24)! You can pick any style that suits your personality! I am thinking about adding this one ($43) to my collection.

8. Military Vest: This is a staple in my closet starting in the Fall all the way until the end of spring. I love pairing my vest with basic long sleeve tees or t-shirt dresses. It is perfect for layering during those months that it is not cold enough for a jacket but it is a little chilly outside. This vest ($27) is very similar to the one I own and it is under $30, this ($29.99) is another good option from target.

9. Fun Sweaters: Sweaters this season are all about oversized sleeves, fun ruffles and cool details. Express has a lot of cool sweaters that fit all the trends this season and the best part is that you can dress all of these sweaters up or down! This one ($31) , this one ($60)and this one ($60) are my top picks for Fall sweaters this season.

10. Basic long sleeve tees: This is a staple in my closet all year long, they are the perfect basic to build your outfit on. I wear them under jackets, under vest or by themselves. My favorite basic long sleeve tees are from loft ($24.50); they are reasonably priced, good quality and come in a variety of colors.

Shop this post

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished