Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Lace Up Back Sweater






Sweater ( Express) | Jeans ( Zara) | Booties ( Charlotte Russe) | Bag ( Michael Kors) |
Earrings ( Kendra Scott) | 

Sweaters are one of my favorite pieces of clothing, they can be dressed up or down and you're always cozy when you're wearing them! As much as I love my sweaters I like them to have something that makes them different, and this  sweater I wore last week has the perfect lace up back detail to make it standout.

Trendy sweaters right now have a lot of sleeve details, but this one caught my eye because it looks like a regular sweater until you turn around and have some really cool lace up detail!  My sweater is currently on sale for under $30 and  my booties are on sale for under $15! The coolest part of the booties is that they have perforated stars all over the bootie.

This could be a great look to wear to a casual Thanksgiving dinner :)

Shop this post:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished