Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Summer Instagram Round Up



October is here which means summer has come to an end! It also means that it's time to start putting away our summer outfits and break out the sweaters and OTK boots (I'm not complaining one bit!! ) My summer wardrobe this year consisted of lots of colorful tops, ripped denim, and fun shoes! I had so much fun dressing for this summer, but I am ready for the temperatures to start cooling down!!

I have rounded up some of my favorite Summer OOTDs below and I'm already thinking about how I'm going to transition some of these pieces into fall! So grab a PSL (or your Fall drink of choice), light your favorite Fall candle and properly wave summer goodbye and enjoy my summer wardrobe roundup!

Top ( Similar) | Jeans ( Similar) | Shoes |


Top | Jeans | Shoes |




 Top (White is no longer available but they have it in Navy) |
  Jeans | Clutch | Earrings |


Dress ( Similar) | Bag | Shoes |


Top | Jeans | Kimono | Bag |


Top | Jeans | Shoes | Bag |


Dress ( Similar) | Shoes




Top ( Similar) | Shorts | Shoes |

Top ( Exact top from Loft but Sold Out, linked  Similar one) | 
Jeans | Shoes | Bag |


Top | Jeans ( Similar) | Shoes ( Similar)


Top | Pants ( Similar) | Shoes ( Similar)


Dress | Shoes and Clutch from Aldo no longer available | 


Romper ( Similar) | Earrings | Shoes |




Top | Jeans | Bag | Shoes |


Top ( Similar) | Shorts | Shoes |




Pants | Top | Shoes ( Similar)


Romper ( Similar) | Clutch | Cuff | Earrings | Shoes |

Top | Jeans | Shoes | Necklace (Baublebar no longer available) | 

Shop this Post:

1 comment :

  1. Being really fashionable and up-to-date is what puts you apart from the mass. And indeed who wouldn't want to be popular. I think you're just swinging it in that outfit and looking comfortable doing it. Top Spot

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished