Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Go to Casual OOTD







Bag: Tory Burch | T-Shirt: Nordstrom | Jeans: Express |
Shoes: BCBG, dupes for these Valentino | Sunglasses: Rayban |
Necklace: Kendra Scott | Watch: Michael Kors

As much as I love trendy outfits I love comfort even more! But just because you want to be comfortable it doesn't mean that you can't look put together! Lately my go to outfit has been jeans and a t-shirt, always paired with cute jewelry and stand out shoes. I got these BCBG sandals during Labor day weekend for $14.99 and they are a dupe to the Valentino Rockstud sandals. I love how the accessories complete this outfit, the white t-shirt is the perfect blank canvas for the tan tones in the accessories!

Since it is still in the mid 90s in Texas, this is as fall as my outfits get right now! In a couple of weeks when the temperature drops here in Texas and we get some cooler weather I will be wearing this t-shirt with a knit sweater and some OTK boots.

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a wonderful week ahead!!


Shop this post

1 comment :

  1. Watches are the principle part in the mold world and our lives. Here are possibilities for watch, fashion watch, moderate watch, smooth watch, men's watches, women's watch, modest watch, CA, pleasant watch and dress watch.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished