Sunday, September 4, 2016

Labor Day Sales

Saying goodbye to summer is bitter sweet, but Labor Day weekend always makes it a little better! As a Texas girl I love the summer heat and laying by the pool, but I am ready for some cooler temperatures and fall fashion.

Labor Day brings a long weekend, cooler temps and amazing sales! This year I am spending Labor Day weekend in Vermont and taking a road trip with a good friend up to Canada! :) Since this all happen last minute I needed to do some shopping and lucky me the Labor Day sales are amazing this year!!

Some of my of my favorite sales:

1. Loft: Additional 50% off sale items and BOGO 50% off

2. J.Crew: 30% off 200+ or 25% off 125+, code SHOPMORE

3. J.Crew Factory: 50% off everything and additional 50% off clearance with code WOOHOO

4. Banana Republic: Additional 40% off sale items and 40% most regular priced items

5. Kendra Scott: Spend $100 get 15% off, Spend $150 get 20% off, spend $200 get 25% off with code MOREISMORE

6. Express: 40% of everything and additional 40% off sale items

7. Nordstrom: Summer clearance sale, save up to 40%

Shop this post

I hope y'all have a wonderful and relaxing Labor Day weekend! 
Happy Shopping!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished