Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Wear Now and Later: Booties

We are half way done with August which means we can start talking about, and even start wearing some of this year's Fall Fashion! It might still be 100+ degrees in Texas but that doesn't mean that I am any less excited about this year's cooler temp trends.

When I start buying fall clothes and accessories I am always too impatient to wait until October to start wearing my new purchases, so I decided to start a new series on the Blog "Wear Now and Later" to show ways that you can start incorporating Fall fashion into your Summer wardrobe!

Wear Now and Later: Booties

Booties are one of my favorite shoes, because they are so versatile and can elevate any outfit! I have rounded up my favorite booties that can take you through the end of this summer all the way into the Fall!!

Booties Under $50

Nude Booties (here) // Cutout Booties (here) // Olive Booties (here) //
Leopard Print Booties (here) // Orange Booties (here) //
Wine Booties (here) // Orange Fringe Booties (here) //
Black Fringe Booties (here)



Booties Under $100

Color Block Booties (here) // Olive Booties (here) // Gray Booties (here)
Maroon Booties (here) // Black Booties (here) //
Buckle Booties (here) // Fringe Booties (here) //


How to wear them:

Wear now and later: Leopard booties


Wear now and later: Colorblock booties

Shop This Post:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished