Thursday, December 11, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide - Bridal Edition

My beautiful ring!! I love it so much my fiance did a wonderful job!!! :)

The past couple of days I have seen a lot of gift guides, so of course I decide to write my own. This gift guide is going to be a little bit different, it is a gift guide focused on gifts for soon to be brides! I am really enjoying my engagement, the wedding planning can be a little bit stressful at times but with the right guy by your side it will be nothing but pure fun and excitement ;)

Every item in the following guide is something I really like or already have. They are cute little details that will make the bride smile :)



For the bride-to-be:


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

1. The perfect mug for your morning coffee!!! I have gotten a lot of compliments on mine :) The etsy shop that makes these mugs also has a lot of other mugs with cute sayings (Simply Made Greetings Etsy shop)




2. He liked it so he put a ring on it.....This is the perfect sweater to channel your inner FEYONCE! (get it haha!!) My fiance really loves this sweater, he thinks it is hilarious!! The best part? It is on sale right now :) This etsy shop has some cute Christmas sweaters as well! (Owlthesassyouneed)



My Handsome Fiance and I :)

 

3.  This shirt is so adorable!!! It can be the perfect tank top for the morning of the wedding while you're getting ready :)

4. Kate Spade....Enough said :)

5. A monogram makes everything better!!! Give the bride-to-be something monogrammed with her new initials, she will love it :) I ordered some monogrammed items from Marley Lilly on Black Friday! I can't wait to start wearing them once they get delivered :)

6. I really want this shirt for engagement pictures. This shirt and a tulle skirt....ADORABLE!!!! :) This website also has a big variety of "wifey" items, and they are all super cute!! (ILY Couture)


I hope this can be helpful for all of your holiday shopping ahead!! Happy Holidays :)




Love, Isabel

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished