Saturday, October 25, 2014

Monogram Madness

Source: forchicsake

I hate to admit this, but I have a problem. I am obsessed with monograms!!! I love the way my monogram looks on scarfs, clothes, rings, bracelets and of course monogrammed necklaces. I own quite a few things that are monogrammed, but now that I am engaged my monogram will be changing soon! This is a so exciting because one - I get to marry the love of my life, and two - I get to shop for brand new monogrammed stuff.

Even though our wedding is still a year away I decided I should start a wish list with all the monogram things I want, that way I will have them by the time I get to use my new initials next fall :) Also it is a great way to give my fiancé some ideas of what he could get me for Christmas!!!

Here are a couple of things on my wish list, they are all from one of my favorite stores Marley Lilly:

Images Source: Marley Lilly

1) Monogrammed Luxe Cross Body Clutch: I actually own this in pink. I really love it!!! It is the perfect clutch for a night out or for date night. It is roomie enough to fit my wallet, my two phones, lip gloss and a compact mirror. 

2) Monogrammed Sunshine Satchel Duffel Bag: I own this bag in navy with my current initials, this bag is great for traveling. It is very roomy and it is carry on approved size. The materials are durable and high quality, once i fit two laptops, 4 magazines, clothes, wallet, a pair of shoes in this bag; it held everything I needed to travel with and it didn't hurt my shoulder!! :)

3) Monogrammed Baseball Hat: Baseball hats are the best way to hide a bad hair day. I actually own this hat in black with my current monogram. The reason I love this hat is because it is flexible and it doesn't look like a 'boy' hat. You can dress it up with a plaid button up and some booties or dress it down with a t-shirt and jeans.

4) Monogrammed Navy Striped Vest: Puffer vests are one of my favorite staples for far. They are great for the chilly Michigan weather, they keep me warm without having to wear a huge bulky jacket. They are also very functional for the bipolar Texas weather, in the morning is in the 50s and in the afternoon is in the high 80s, so a vest is the perfect wardrobe staple for this crazy weather. This vest from Marley Lilly is a great choice, they pattern and color is very flattering! The best part about it is that you can monogram it!!! :) 

5) Monogrammed Floating Filigree Necklace: This is one of my jewelry staples! It goes with everything and you know what they say the pearls always go with the monogram :)

6) Monogrammed German Silver Taylor Bracelet: I own this in silver and I love wearing it with my silver and gold Michael Kors watch! I love that this bracelet is not too lose around your wrist and it can be worn with other chunky bracelets.

Here are some more things that I will have to replace once my initials change:

Tank, bottle, clutch and rain jacket all from marleylilly.com, picture from my instagram


Also I will need to paint a new wooden monogram in the near future: Tutorial for painting your monogram like lilly first impression print coming soon :)


I will start slowly building my monogrammed collection again thanks to Marley Lilly. Be sure to check out their Flash Sale on Tuesday to get the best deals!! Also they are great about the turn around time that it takes to get your monogrammed items, talking from personal experience it has never taken them more than 3 weeks for me to get my products. I highly recommend them!




Love, Isabel


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished