Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Day out vs Date night


I love getting dressed up for date night but sometime I don't have the time or energy to put together an outfit before going out. I decided to create a new series on the blog called "Day out vs. Date Night" and give you some ideas of how to transition a day out outfit into date nigh with minimal effort and the least amount of pieces.

Day Out:



Button Up ( Express) | Cami ( Banana Republic) | Jeans ( Express) |
Loafers ( Target) | Purse ( Similar) | Necklace ( Kendra Scott)

Date Night:


Jacket ( Nordstrom) | Cami ( Banana Republic) | Jeans ( Express) |
Booties ( Similar) | Clutch ( Similar) | Necklace ( Kendra Scott)

By switching out 3 pieces I changed this outfit from day to night! I hope this helps you find some inspiration when you're in a rush to get ready for a night out.

Shop this Post

1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished