Thursday, February 1, 2018

January IG Roundup and Favorites



Beauty Youtube videos are my guilty pleasure and some of my favorite videos to watch are the monthly favorites. Taking inspiration from that I decided this year I'm going to start doing monthly round ups and monthly favorite blog post and at the end of the year I can look back and see my most loved/used products.

The first month of 2018 is officially over so I have rounded up my favorite looks of the month as well as some of my favorite and most used products.

Button-up (Express) | Cami (Banana Republic) | Jeans (Express) | 
Shoes (Target) | Necklace (Similar) |

Sweater (Similar) | Jeans (Express) | Booties (Charlotte Russe) |
Sunglasses (Quay) |

Sweater (Express) | Jeans (Express) | Booties (Banana Republic) |
Earrings (Baublebar) |

Jacket (Nordstrom) | Jeans (Express) | Cami (Loft) | Booties (Banana Republic) | 
Necklace (Baublebar) | Earrings (Charlotte Russe) |


Blazer (JCrew) | Cami (Express) | Pants (Express) | 
Shoes (Sam Edelman) |

Dress (Express but sold out - Similar) | OTK Boots (Similar) |

Cami (Loft) | Sweater (Express) | Leggings (Loft) | Boots (Jessica Simpson sold out - Similar) |

Scarf ( Similar) | Coat ( JCrew) | Jeans ( JC Penney) | Booties ( JustFab) |


Favorites

Shop this post


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished