Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Summer Trends - Save vs Splurge

Happy Tuesday!

I hope y'all had a great 3 day weekend! Memorial Day has come and gone which means summer is around the corner!! I am so excited about summer this year, not only because I am ready for some sunshine but also because the summer trends this year are to die for!!

Following the latest trends doesn't mean that you have to spend an arm and a leg to look the part, so I have rounded up some of my favorite summer trends and I also found some dupes at very reasonable prices!



Save vs Splurge 1


Save vs Splurge 2

Pom Pom Sandals - Save vs Splurge // Tassel Backpack - Save vs Splurge //
Tassel Earrings - Save vs Splurge // Beach Hat - Save vs Splurge //
Fringed Heels - Save vs Splurge // Beach Bag - Save vs Splurge //
Turquoise Necklace - Save vs Splurge //
Platform Espadrilles - Save vs Splurge //
Saddle Bag - Save vs Splurge

Shop the post below:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished