Sunday, March 15, 2015

Weekend round-up

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I am so happy to be back home and enjoy this wonderful warm weather!!! I am slowly starting to incorporate Spring trends into my wardrobe and it is making me really happy!!!! :)

It is a good thing I really liked my outfit on Friday since I had to wear it Saturday as well because I got stuck in Detroit for the night. It took me two days to get home, but I am so happy to be back in Texas <3

So here is my weekend round-up:

Friday/Saturday:

My favorite color is pink, I usually don't wear pink but this spring one of my goals is to incorporate more pink into my wardrobe :)

Sweater (Similar Here) // White Jeans (Exact Here) // Shoes (Exact Here) // 
Bracelet (Exact Here) // Watch (Similar Here) //
Nail Polish (Exact Here)


Earrings (Exact Here) // Texas Necklace (Exact Here)


Sunday:

Kimono (Exact Here) // Jeans (Exact Here) // Bracelet (Exact Here) //
Shoes (Exact Here)



Necklace (Exact Here) // Shirt (Similar Here and loving this)



Love, Isabel




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished