Sunday, April 29, 2018

All About the Jumpsuit






Jumpsuit ( Here) | Bag ( Here) | Shoes ( Here) | 
Bracelets ( Here) |  Sunglasses ( Here) |  
Earrings ( Here) | Lipstick ( Lancôme Matte Shakers in Beige Vintage)

Last Sunday I wore the most comfortable and flattering jumpsuit I've ever seen, and y'all are not going to believe where it is from... Walmart! Yeah, I found this cute little piece in the most unexpected place and it is under $15! 

Last Friday I ran into our local Walmart to pick up waters for our weekend road trip and as I was walking to the self checkout line I got distracted by some colorful stripes and of course I had to go check out what it was and I am so glad I did. We were on a rush and I did not have time to try it on but, I picked up my regular size and I happy to report that it runs TTS. It also comes in  this other print but I love everything stripes so I had to go with  this one

I don't talk about beauty products on my blog very often, but I have to tell y'all lately I have been obsessed with the  Lancôme Matte Shakers. They are more like a lip stain than a liquid lipstick but they stay on all day and they don't make your lips feel dry! Another reason why I like them so much is because you can build up the pigment depending how much product you apply and how much you shake them. My favorite shades are Completely Nut (perfect everyday color), Magic Orange, Beige Vintage and Pink Power.

Shop this post

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished