Friday, March 17, 2017

The Perfect Spring Dress







Dress (Francescas's) | Bag (Target but Similar Here) | Shoes (DSW) |
Cuff (Kendra Scott) | Sunglasses (Nordstrom) | 
Monogram (Baublebar) |

Spring is here! Well sort of...The weather we have been having the past month is a little bipolar, some days we have the perfect spring day and other days its like winter all over again! On the days it actually feels like spring I have started wearing some of my favorite warm weather purchases!

This dress is definitely one of my favorite recent purchases! It is flattering, comfortable and on trend! When the embroidery trend started picking up momentum I did not like it at all! It reminded me of the infomercials that used to run when I was a kid advertising the stick on patches for your clothing, and trust me back then I rocked it! (at least I thought I did lol) This dress helps you test the waters on the embroider trend if you are like me and you are not sure how you feel about it yet!

Now let's talk about the shoes, these shoes were the IT shoes last summer, everyone was wearing them all over Instagram! I am not much of a wedge kind of girl (when it comes to salads or shoes!) but they looked so cute on everyone that I had to have them!  Lucky for me Steve Madden stepped up  their game this spring and came out with this $60 dupe for the March Fisher espadrille wedges! They are almost identical, but at a reasonable price and they come in 3 colors; black, taupe and cognac! I have worn these shoes out a couple of times and they are super comfortable!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and Happy St Patty's day!!


Shop this post:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished