Monday, January 9, 2017

Travel Necessities

I am currently sitting at the airport going on my 4th hour of being delayed (and i still have two more to go!!) I thought it would be fitting to write this post while I was stuck at the airport! This will be my 4th year of traveling for my job so delays are nothing new, specially in the winter!

Traveling can sometimes be a nightmare, but when you spend more than 50% of the year on the road you tend to pick up a couple of tricks to make traveling easier and hotels feel like a home away from home. I have rounded the things that I can't leave my house without when it is time to travel.


Tavel Necessities
1. Sleep Mask (Similar Here) | 2. Lip Balm (Sephora) | 3. Rosewater (Sephora) |
4. Make-up Bag (Sephora) | 5. Charging Case (Mophie) | 6. Neck Pillow (ShopBop) |
7. Wrap (Similar Here) | 8. Book (Here) | 9. Noise Cancelling Headphones (Bose)


In my suitcase
1. Cutex Nail Polish Remover Wipes (here) | 2. Fuzzy Socks (similar here) | 
3. Small Purse (here) | 4. Humidifier (here and here) | 
5. Zip Pouch (I use it to keep all my cables in one place! - here) |
6. Travel Jewelry Case (here) | 7. Manicure Set (here) |
8. Slippers (here) |

Shop this post:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished