Thursday, January 5, 2017

Not Your Average Sneaker

Sneakers

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |

I wear heels almost every day, but lately I have been rocking sneakers way more than usual. When I used to hear the word "sneakers" I would always think about those not-so-cute sneakers that we wear for working out! In the past couple of months so many shoe companies have come out with sneakers that don't look like your average sneaker, they have proved that you can be comfortable and cute at the same time!!

I have rounded up some of my favorite sneakers and all of them are under $200!! These sneakers are so cute that they become the focal point of an outfit and they make you feel put together even when you're not rocking your 5 inch heels!!

Shop this post here:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished