Sunday, January 3, 2016

Casual Sequins





Sequin Shirt (similar here) // Earrings (here) // Sunglasses (here) //
Jeans (here) // Booties (similar here) // Purse (here) //
Watch (here) // Bracelet (here)


I hope y'all had an amazing holiday season! I really enjoyed spending time with my family and eating  lots of delicious food!!

Just because the holidays are over it doesn't mean that you have to stop wearing sequins. Personally I love incorporating sequins in my outfits all year long. Sequins can be a little tricky to wear, but with the right accessories it can take your outfit to the next level without looking like you're about to ring in the new year!

Wearing sequins is all about balance, pairing it with a pair of jeans can make it appropriate for date night or girls night!




Love, Isabel

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished