Saturday, October 10, 2015

Maui

It has been a while since I have written a post and a lot has changed since then, including my last name!! I got married three weeks ago and it was even more perfect than I could've ever imagined. I will be writing a post about my wedding dress and the wedding day later on!

For our honeymoon we went to Maui, and we didn't want to leave. You know what they say; everything is better with a tan and a drink in your hand!!!

I decided to put together a list of the things we did while we were in Maui and what we enjoyed the most!


Our first night in Maui we decided to go to a Luau, I believe it was the best way to kick off our Hawaiian honeymoon. We got to meet some really great people, eat amazing food and watch a great show.

We were lucky enough that our hotel hosted a Luau almost every night, so we didn’t have to go far.






Instead of driving we decided to take the tour to Hana. I really enjoyed the tour because our tour guide was hilarious, we got to learn some history about the island (every legend is Hawaii is a love story) and we got to meet a lot of amazing people – We got some really good marriage advise from our fellow tourists!! At the end of the day (it is a 12 hour tour) we all felt like family.







This was one of my favorite experiences while in Maui; it was even worth walking up at 2am for it!  When we booked the tour to go watch the sunrise they said bring a light jacket, well let me tell you what they really mean is bring your winter coat! If you are planning on watching the sunrise at Haleakala National Park bring a full on jacket! While we were there it was 32 degrees and windy!! I was freezing!

It is breathtaking watching the sunrise above the clouds; we were 9,740FT above sea level! I have never seen something so beautiful!





Anytime there is wine involved you can count me in! Did I mention they make pineapple wine? Talk about delicious!!






If you enjoy amazing seafood and breathtaking views this is the place for you! You have to make a reservation and it is a little on the pricey side, but in my opinion it is totally worth it!!






Beach!!

I love the beach and Maui has beautiful beaches! Our hotel has two different beaches, so we had double the fun!




Honorable Mentions:

Favorite Restaurant – Migrant
Shops at Wailea Beach – Shopping and art galleries, what else do you need?

Every person we met in Maui was friendly and made you feel welcome. We really enjoyed our honeymoon in paradise, my Husband and I can't wait to go back!


Love, Isabel

1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished