Wednesday, May 30, 2018

The Perfect Summer OOTD







Top ( Old Navy) | Jeans ( Express) | Shoes ( Similar) | 
Bag (From Altar'd State In Store - Similar) | Pom Pom Charm (From Mexico) | 
Cuff (Kendra Scott - Discontinued) | Sunglasses ( Gucci) | Earrings ( Baublebar) |

It feels like summer already in Texas, we have almost hit 100 degree weather and you get sunburned just by walking across the parking lot (my fellow Texans know that is not an exaggeration.) There is nothing that screams summer to me more than combining blue and white in an outfit, throw a stripe in there and you have created the perfect summer uniform. 

This lightweight top from Old Navy was the perfect piece for running around and not dying of a heat stroke, I paired it with my trusty white jeans, added a pop of color with  these Baublebar earrings and finished it up with a statement bag. My bag is from  Altar'd State; I got it in store but I couldn't find it online, I linked similar bags below.

I hope everyone had an amazing and relaxing Memorial Day Weekend!

Shop this post

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished