Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Gift Guide - Wedding Events

Fall Wedding Season is upon us and that means that our calendars will be filled with engagement parties, bridal showers, couples showers, and bachelorette parties! A full social calendar is always fun, but with parties comes gift giving. I enjoy giving gifts specially to our close friends, but sometimes it can be hard to do so, especially when the couple seems to have it all.

Wedding Registries are a wonderful thing, they make shopping for Wedding Gifts a breeze! But what about all of the other events that come along with weddings? I always have a hard time picking out gifts for those occasions because not only do I want the gift to mean something to the bride, groom, or the couple but I also want them to get use out of it!!

I have partnered with Uncommon Goods to bring you gift ideas for all other wedding events (think couples showers or engagement parties)! I love Uncommon Goods because they have a wide range of unique gifts that everyone will love!!





Wedding Gift Guide - Ours
His and Hers Glasses | Wine Bottle Carrier with Cutting Board |

In addition to my picks above, Uncommon Goods has unique gifts for other occasions like; Anniversary Gifts, Personalized Gifts and Birthday Gifts! There is a gift for everyone :)

I hope y'all enjoyed this post and it makes gift shopping a bit easier!
Happy Shopping!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished