Thursday, February 5, 2015

Valentine's Day Wish List

Happy Friday Eve! I's almost Friday and I am very happy; even though I stuck at the airport due to inclement weather on Monday and it took me 15+ hrs to get to MI, I am in a very good mood! There are a couple of reasons why I am in such a good mood 1) It's February; which means valentines day is around the corner and I love Valentine's day!! 2) I FOUND MY WEDDING DRESS THIS WEEKEND!!!! I finally said yes to the dress and I am so in love with the dress (and my fiancé of course!) I can't wait until I actually get to wear it in a little over 7 months!!!! :)

In honor of all of the love in the air I decided to put together a list of what I am currently loving: Valentine's Day edition! :)


                 1.Danielle Earrings // 2. MK Purse // 3. Sandra Pendant // 4. Tory Burch for FitBit // 


Get 15% off your Coffee Cozy using the code TECHIONISTA at check out!! :)




Love, Isabel

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished